I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
May 31, 2015 - Trinity Sunday
Isaiah 6:1-8 Psalm 29 Romans 8:12-17 John 3:1-17
3. In today’s gospel reading, it says "God did not send the Son into the world to _______ the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him."
4. Those led by the Spirit of God are ________ of God.
5. Today’s readings deal with the _______ of the Trinity.
6. The _______ are the heavenly creatures who give God worship.
8. The throne Isaiah describes is the ark of the ________.
9. In Romans 8, Paul writes that we have received a spirit of ________.
10. Paul teaches that the source of the ______ is God.
11. The psalmist is saying God has dominion over ______ and all other gods.
12. Jesus tells Nicodemus “no one can see the kingdom of God without being ____ from above”.
1. According to the Gospel Commentary, Jesus is teaching that "Both flesh and spirit constitute human existence, but the Spirit is ____ itself."
2. According to the Reflection, "The sacred character of human life springs from our intimate __________ with the triune deity."
5. The Reflection argues that the Spirit “inspires and empowers us, enabling us to rise above our ______limitations and place our lives in the context of the holy."
6. Psalm 29 is a hymn to God as the God of _____.
7. Jesus teaches that "no one can enter the kingdom of God without being born of _____ and Spirit."
8. Isaiah is cleansed by a live ____ being placed on his lips.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live