I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
OT Who's Who
2. Who tricked Judah into thinking she was a prostitute?
7. What evil person had his head nailed to the ground?
9. Time was altered for Joshua and __________.
10. When Naaman was cured of his leprosy, to what liar was the leprosy given?
11. ____ did not die because God took him.
12. Heber's wife, ______, nailed a man's head to the ground.
15. Who went to heaven in a whirlwind?
16. Who did Boaz marry?
17. God stroke _____ dead for refusing to help David.
19. Who sold his birthright to his brother, Jacob?
22. ____ is described as having weak eyes.
24. Who led the victory song after the Egyptians were drowned in the Red Sea?
25. _______ was the first king of Israel.
27. Whose name was changed to Israel?
28. ______ was the idol that kept falling on its face in front of the Ark of the Covenant.
1. Who was Bathsheba first married to?
3. What king's description says he came "delicately?"
4. Abraham was going to make the servant named ________ his heir before Isaac was born.
5. Who was the mother of Boaz?
6. Who killed two people at once with one spear?
8. The ___________ who stole the Ark of the Covenant were smitten with tumors and died.
13. Whos names means "day star"?
14. Who slew Goliath?
15. Who fell over and died of a broken neck when he heard his sons had been killed and the Ark of the Covenant had been taken?
18. Abraham was originally named ________.
19. Which of Job's friends - Bildad, Ehihu, Eliphaz, or Zophar - arrived last?
20. Who touched the Ark of the Covenant and died?
21. Raham married _______.
23. Moses and his brother ________ had rods that turned into serpents.
26. Adam and Eve's first-born son was named _________.