I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Books of the New Testament
Matthew Mark Luke John Acts Romans Corinthians Galatians Ephesians Philippians Colossians Thessalonians Timothy Titus Philemon Hebrews James Peter Jude Revelation
2. A letter meant to be circulated and read among all churches. Used in the title of a song - "Hey ____".
3. Paul's shortest letter. Sent to the master of the slave Onesimus.
5. One of 2 letters containing advice from Paul to his younger colleague.
8. The 1st book in the New Testament.
9. A book attributed to the brother of Jesus. Also the name of one of the apostles.
10. Paul wrote 2 letters to Christians in a Greek city known for its wild ways.
11. The 1st Gospel written but the 2nd one in the Bible.
13. A book attriubted to Paul in which he urges wives to submit to their husbands, and husbands to love their wives.
15. A letter attributed to Paul which describes the requirements and duties of elders and bishops.
16. A letter by Paul to a church in Colossae with false teachers.
17. The Gospel written by a physician.
18. Paul wrote this letter to one of the earliest churches in Europe. Starts with a P.
1. The only apocalyptic book in the New Testament.
2. This Gospel is not one of the synoptic Gospels. Also the first name of a member of the Beatles.
4. Written by Paul to the people of the xxx Empire.
5. One of 2 letters by Paul to a group in _____alonian.
6. The Old Testament is also called the ______ Bible.
7. A letter by Paul to a group of Christians who were discussing how Gentiles could convert to Christianity.
12. This book is sometimes called Luke 2.
14. The letters named after the apostle who denied Jesus 3 times and then heard a cock crow.