List of OT Books
I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Books of the Old Testament
7. He took over from Moses.
8. A prophet who wrote three books and who has the same name as the bullfrog in a song.
12. Not letters but _______.
13. This book's title means Book of the Preacher. It has many maxims that reflect on the meaning of life and the best way of life.
14. Not 1st and 2nd Queens but 1st and 2nd ______.
16. Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, and Malachi are collectively called the _____ Minor Prophets.
18. The last book of the Torah / Pentateuch.
19. A blessed man who lived righteously and was severely tested.
20. _____ of Songs
21. This book includes the Song of the Suffering Servant.
22. They guided Israel before it had Kings.
23. Songs often attributed to David.
1. This set of books summarizes 2 other sets of books.
2. He led Jews from exile in Babylon to Jerusalem where he taught the laws of God.
3. In the Septuagint its name means "book of the Levites".
4. He annointed Saul as Israel's first king
5. A very sad book.
6. The great-grandmother of David.
9. He saw God riding in a chariot.
10. A collection of wisdom sayings.
11. A Jewish queen of Persia who saved her people.
12. He was a Jew in the Persian Court but helped rebuild the walls of Jerusalem.
15. In this book Abram got a new name.
17. The book in which the Red Sea is parted.
18. He interpreted Nebuchadnezzar's dreams and was put in a lion's den.