I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
3. ______ was supposed to go to Nineveh and, when he refused, he was swallowed by a large fish.
5. A shepherd from the Southern Kingdom who prophesied in the Northern Kingdom.
7. The last book of the Old Testament.
8. The Book of _____ starts by pronouncing a judgement against Samaria.
10. _____ had a vision of a valley of dry bones.
11. _______ interpreted writing on the wall and survived a den of lions.
12. The book of ______ starts with eight visions, including one with four chariots.
14. Chapter 3 of this minor prophert's book gives his prayer.
16. _____ prophesied “in the days of Josiah the son of Amon”.
1. This prophet was from Elkosh and had a vision about the destrution of Nineveh.
2. The first three chapters of the book of _____ give an account of the prophet’s family troubles
4. ___________lived in the days of King Josiah son of Amon of Judah.
6. _____ announced the doom of the Edomites, the descendants of Esau.
9. Four of its passages deal with the role of a Servant who will be a light to the nations.
13. The book of _________ contains four prophecies dealing with the rebuilding of the temple under Zerubbabel.
15. In the first part of this book a great calamity is caused by an army of locusts.